Getting married next year and not sure where to start?
Check out our Bridal “Frequently Asked Questions” and Bridal Beauty Timeline
1. What is the "travel fee" for?
Our artists and stylists all travel separately to your location for your wedding date. The travel fee is to accommodate the cost of travel and any fees.
2. When should I do my trial?
We recommend that you do your trial anywhere from 3-6 months prior to your wedding date. If you are waiting to secure an Artist/ Stylist until after your trial, we recommend doing your trial earlier. Many Beauty Studio’s book up a year in advance!
3. I liked the trial but want to make adjustments, can this be made?
Of course! The goal of your trial is to find your perfect look. We are able to adjust your look on the day of your wedding. Please keep in mind that changes must still remain in the allotted time frame.
4. Should I bring in pictures for my trial of desired makeup and hair looks?
Yes, we recommend that you bring in photos for inspiration so your artist and stylists can help you achieve your desired look!
5. I'm concerned about how my skin will look for the wedding day, is there a specific routine I should follow?
We recommend coming in for a free Skin Care Consultation with one of our talented Estheticians to help you achieve flawless skin for your wedding day at least 3-6 months prior to your wedding.
6. How should I arrive the day of my wedding?
We asked that you arrive with a cleansed and moisturized face. Your stylist will recommend how to have your hair based on your style from the trial.
7. I'm not the Bride, but I have questions about my services... who do I talk to?
The Salon Manager will be able to answer all questions regarding your services, however, any changes must be made by the Bride.
8. I've signed my contract and a Bridal Attendant no longer wants services, can I cancel her and get a refund?
Once your contract has been signed, the number of Attendants getting their makeup/ hair done cannot be subtracted. We recommend finding a friend or family member who would like to take her place!
9. I've signed my contract but I want to add a Bridal Attendant for services, can I do that?
We are able to add services to your contract for a $25 adjustment fee + service cost. This will be at the discretion of your artist based on availability in the schedule.