Prior to your semi-permanent/permanent cosmetic enhancement think about the look that you wish to achieve. Cosmetic enhancements normally require multiple application sessions. To achieve the best results you will be required to return for at least one additional enhancement 5-8 weeks after the initial application/session which is included in the cost. If you require additional enhancements after this, the cost starts at $300 per session.
Be prepared for the color intensity to be significantly sharper and darker immediately after the procedure. This will subside and become softer as the skin heals. This process can take up to fourteen days.
THINGS TO NOT DO:
1. DO NOT consume NSAID medication (Ibuprofen, Motrin, Excedrin, Advil, etc.) at least 48-hours prior to your appointment. Tylenol may be taken if needed.
2. DO NOT discontinue any medication before consulting your doctor.
3. DO NOT consume alcohol at least 48-hours prior to your appointment and keep alcohol intake to a minimum 2 days after your appointment. Reason being is blood flows quicker when we ingest alcohol... Keeping the excretion of blood to a minimum will ensure your pigment retention.
4. DO NOT use Retin-A or anti-aging skincare products close to the enhancement area at least 1 week prior to and after your procedure.
5. DO NOT use AHA skincare products close to the enhancement area at least 2 weeks prior to and after your procedure.
As with electrolysis the National Blood Service does NOT accept donations of blood for 1 year after a cosmetic enhancement.
- Waxing or threading treatments should be performed no less than 3 days prior to your enhancement.
- IPL laser hair removal should be performed no less than 2 weeks prior to your enhancement.
- Electrolysis treatments should be performed no less than 5 days prior to your enhancement.
- Eyebrow tinting/lamination should not be undertaken for 2 weeks after your enhancement.